Have a feature you’d like to see in my handy-dandy task list program? Let me know! Send an email to joel.bennett[at]live [dot]ca.
Here’s a brief list of features I’m looking at for Todo 4.0:
- Customize-able categories for tasks (work, home, school, etc.)
- Improved window management (multiple tasks open at once, resizeable windows, double click to open tasks)
- Configurable columns on the main grid
- Window positions, sort order, etc. are remembered when Todo 4.0 is re-opened.
- Support for importing/exporting tasks in various formats
- Searchable tasks (similar to Google’s Chrome Ctrl+F to find text on a page)
- Improved reminder handling
Here’s some features that may or not make the cut:
- Color-coded priority for tasks on the main task list
- Separate section for notes
- Built in support for printing of tasks