(For those of you who aren’t familiar with what a compiler is – it’s a piece of software that takes computer programming code and converts it into something that the computer understands so that the computer will do stuff).
10. Your compiler can’t scratch your back.
9. You can’t take your compiler to the movies – at least not without some funny looks.
8. Your compiler won’t tell you when you have something stuck in your teeth.
7. Your compiler doesn’t remind you about your need for nourishment. (That, and compilers can’t cook).
6. Your girlfirend doesn’t shut off when the power goes out during a thunderstorm.
5. When you say “I have a hot date with my compiler tonight”, people give you dirty looks.
4. Compilers can’t be bribed with chocolate or flowers.
3. You can’t snuggle with your compiler.
2. Your compiler doesn’t make you feel loved on Valentines Day.
1. Your compiler will never tell you it loves you. If it does, that means you have been programming waaaaaaay too long, and its time for a break (or time to get a girlfriend).