New theme…

I just found a new WordPress blog theme. I like the colors a bit better and I find the text easier to read (especially any sort of source code). I hope no one minds that I changed it… 🙂

On a different note, I have been trying to do at least 10 minutes of programming each day for this past week. For a while I was stuck on trying to get my 3D model to display (in XNA). It would compile and build fine, but when I went to run it, it would throw an exception, as it couldn’t find the model. It turns out what I was doing wrong was putting the “.fbx” extension on it, when I didn’t need to. Wierd stuff. You would think that you would have to specify the file extension when you are specifiying the full path, but apparently not…

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s