If anyone is interested, here is the latest beta of Todo 3.0.
– now only allows you to run one instance of Todo 3.0 at a time
– double click on system tray icon to open
– right click on system tray icon to bring up context menu
Things I still need to do:
– make the completed checkbox on the main window clickable
Things I could do, but probably won’t get around to for this version:
– double click on a task to open it up
– right click on a task selects that task and brings up the context menu (same behaviour as Windows Explorer)
If you run into any issues with it, just leave me a comment. That, or if you have any comments, leave me a comment Tell me what you think!