Between assignments for school, I have managed to get a little work on Todo 3.0 done. I did the following:
– removed the “left single click on system tray icon to bring up context menu”.
– added “right click on system tray icon to bring up context menu”
– added “double click on system tray icon to open Todo 3.0, or to set the focus on the already open window”
– fixed installer version (now 3.0.0 instead of 1.0.0!)
Things I still need to do:
– look into using Semaphores to prevent more than one copy of Todo 3.o from opening…
– center new task/modify task/about dialog windows on the main window, rather than centered on the screen
– add click functionality to the completed checkbox – no more opening a task, then checking the completed checkbox
– I might also make it so right clicking on a task in the main window selects that task and brings up the context menu
I just want to give Bao Nguyen a super-big thanks for doing a bunch of testing for me. If anyone out there is interested in doing more testing, I can send the latest beta your way. (I haven’t uploaded the latest beta yet, so if you want the freshest one, give me a shout). Just drop me a line (rcjbvermilion [at] hotmail.com), or leave a comment if you are interested in beta testing.